everything that could happen in real life
we want to see a dance video on YOUR blog!love,heather & ryan
You should love your brother or I'm stealing Charlie back....dun dun dun....
Older brothers are suppose to be annoying. Please tell Max "Thank you" from his favorite aunt Beth for being the right kind of big brother : ) I am soooo Happy you have a blog! I want to see some videos too
That's great news that Max helps you sometimes. I like your picture.
Brother's can be annoying sometimes. I heard you are helping Harper go potty like a big boy... what a great brother you are!
Big brothers can be annoying (I'm lucky I never had one huh?), but remember something. YOU are a big brother too, so try not to be an annoying one.
There is nothing more better then a big annoying brother!
we want to see a dance video on YOUR blog!
ReplyDeletelove,
heather & ryan
You should love your brother or I'm stealing Charlie back....dun dun dun....
ReplyDeleteOlder brothers are suppose to be annoying. Please tell Max "Thank you" from his favorite aunt Beth for being the right kind of big brother : )
ReplyDeleteI am soooo Happy you have a blog! I want to see some videos too
That's great news that Max helps you sometimes. I like your picture.
ReplyDeleteBrother's can be annoying sometimes. I heard you are helping Harper go potty like a big boy... what a great brother you are!
ReplyDeleteBig brothers can be annoying (I'm lucky I never had one huh?), but remember something. YOU are a big brother too, so try not to be an annoying one.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing more better then a big annoying brother!
ReplyDelete