Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ollie & one of his best friends
















Rocky you should put a picture of me like I did of you & me.
You should come to my house so we could have fun together without Max. Maybe WE can gete icecream from the icecream man. Wait what day does he come? OH I remember Tuesday, cuz I heard the ice cream truck. Maybe when I come to your house we can go to the dock thats at your beach.

2 comments:

  1. tell rocky i want to go to the dock at his beach too. you guys must be cousins or something because you have the exact same eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember that one time when we went to the dock. I like the picture of us. i am in utah so i can' t put a picture yet but I will when I get home. my mom and your mom will plan a playdate and we can go outside and see if the ice cream is here. what music does your play.

    ReplyDelete