Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Ollie show episode 2









3 comments:

  1. just eat a hundred apples and then your tooth will come out. when your eating with harper thats realllly weird. my dad pulled out my tooth with pliers.y our dad should try it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a trick you can try...They used to do this all the time when I was a little kid to pull kids teeth out. You just tie a string around your tooth and tie the other end around a dor knob and then someone slams the door shut!

    Or you can do what always did ( Iwas too afraid to have a string with the door slamming)...just wiggle and wiggle it until it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Joel Fox. Your dad told me about your blog so Im looking at it and I have an idea about your tooth. You could talk to it and tell the tooth you love it but its time to leave, so it should just put on its tooth jacket and tooth boots and let go of your mouth so it can go visit the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete